Boomerang Commerce (Jul 2017 - Present)
- Lead Designer for Boomerang’s flagship product offering, Price Performance Management,
a tool which empower retailers with price intelligence and the ability to create strategies to automate pricing decisions.
- Designed several key features including alerts in PPM which gave merchants the ability to manage by exception as well as many usability improvements, driving immediate impact in competitive settings.
- Led the redesign of PPM end-to-end, from conducting user validation sessions, to the design and implementation of the UI.
- Designed Boomerang’s MVP offering for a new market working with the Head of Product, which empower brands with market intelligence and automation of their operations and advertising
- Led the development of Boomerang’s UI library to improve speed of UI development. I leveraged it to prototype and iterate rapidly.
TOTVS Labs (Sep 2014 - Present)
Built and shipped Carol.ai, an end-to-end data platform that gathers internal and external data to power actionable intelligence across TOTVS’s suite
Led customer interviews and rapidly iterated using prototypes ranging from wireframes to high fidelity interactive prototypes built in HTML/CSS and modern frontend frameworks like Vue and Angular.
Evangelized and implemented a more efficient way of collaborating between PMs, designers and engineers.
Mint Interactive (Mar 2011 - Jun 2013)
UI Designer / Developer
Worked with clients across numerous industries including retail, manufacturing and hospitality to execute their digital campaigns and expand their web presence.
Designed websites and other digital marketing collateral in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator).
Built the user interface and interactivity for digital projects in HTML/CSS/JS/Actionscript.
KEIO-NUS CUTE Center (Sep 2010 - Feb 2011)
User Research Assistant
Conducted domain and user research for multiplayer game installation designed to help bond intergenerational family members.
Designed the user interface for a software mimicking human conversation using artificial intelligence.
Carnegie Mellon University, 2014
Master in Human-Computer Interaction
National University of Singapore, 2010
Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)